Building insurance

Protection of your most valuable assets

Building Insurance is probably the most important type of insurance cover you have, as your buildings are likely your biggest asset.  You may need a Chartered Building Surveyor to advise on the reinstatement value or to act on your behalf in the event of a claim.

For more information click on the sub-headings on the left hand side.

Or even better, contact us on 01202 237377 or email